Hey people, I went tulip farm ytd. Took LOTSA pictures.
Enjoyed my trip. First time I got so excited over flowers.
Im not the flower type. But of course if someone give me,
I don mind receiving it. HAHAHAHA
We reach there about 11am and were told to get back to the bus
by 12pm for lunch and then we will come back here again.
You'll see this when you enter. I was like, is THAT it? u've
got to be kidding. ~.~ Anyhoooo, there's dutch festival
going on that day. So there's alot of activities.
He's making tulip btw, wooden tulip.
Some stalls selling food, crafts, chocolate! wuargh.
Chocolates so expensive, but I managed to taste it tho.
Free tasting. Heh. ;P
Not long after that, it rained. Like WHAT THE HELL.
Spoil the atmosphere only.
This was in the 'tents' and I dont understand why is
it wet. =_____=
Then we decide to eat something. Heh. Me and Twinkle share this
Some dollar size pancakes. Cost us 5.50 dollars. Tskk
After that, we went lunch in some town called god knows what.
We had our lunch in KFC. McDonald Maggus was full.
After eating, we head back to the tulip farm for more pictures!
And yayyyy! the rain stopped. But the thing is, the place got muddier.
Lucky I didnt wear my flats. Was planning to. My shoe
is pratically covered by mud. Didnt take photo of it though.
So many tulips. So many colors! So nice can!
More pictures in the next post. Stay tune~ HAHAHA ~.~
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment