Jia Li, Angela, Alison@Pei Sann and YongXin.
We kinda named the cakes. Coincidently there were 6 pieces and there were 6 of us. LOL Lame I know. Kinda stupid. hahaha
Yong xin choose Black Forest.
Pei Sann choose Green Tea.
===================
Good news and Bad news!
Good news is EASTER BREAK STARTED ALREADY! Well, for me it is. 'Cos my thursday tutorial had been cancelled 'cos we had our mid term on monday. Plus, I dont have classes on Fridays. So I will be having holiday from 9th to 19th. so Long holiday can! what to do! @.@
Oh the bad news is that I fear I will spend too much during the break! Ahhh! Let's just hope it wont happen! *cross fingers* I seriously need to save alot if I want to go Gold Coast this September. We plan this trip since Last semester already. Hopefully I can save enuf money le. And I want to buy DLSR lor.. Money oh money, come to me~~~
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment