.

Hiking Trail in China! O_O!


This is a hiking trail somewhere in China. I don't know what
is it called. I saw this my forum.. ' SOOMPI FORUM' mostly
about korean stuff..hahahaha.. but most of the members are
americans. jealous betui~

OK. Back to my point. Actually I have ntg to say. hahaha..
Just want to share some pics of it to u all. heexD

What if u dropped? WHAT IF! omg! LOOK AT THAT!
It's so f***ing high! *jaw dropped*
But obviously you will be attached to hooks. I think? O.o

EEEEKSS! These peoples are so daring! O_o"

*faintz* I'm scared of height! and this is.. omg..
*speechlesss* My legs will 100000% shake.
wait..If i'm scared, I wont be there in the 1st place.
HA-HA.. so not funny. -_-"

If.. If.. If.. one of the planks got rotten and someone
is stepping on it.. then, it got unattached and it dropped?
hahahaha.. I'm lame. wheeeeeeeee!

The erm? I duno wat is it actually. I'm guessing temple. =/

Jeng jeng jeng~ The toilet..HAHHA
.

0 comments: