World Pillow Fight was few weeks ago.. And now.. It's Melbourne ZOMBIE SHUFFLE?! I happened to stumble upon my friend's facebook and he's attending this event. The event takes place on 9th may which is next week. I wonder what it would be like.. zombies walking around in the city. Wow. Spookyy.. And of course, I saw the pictures. Man, I tell you.. It's scaryyyy.. and disgusting..

Seem nice. no?

The girl there looked more like a ghost than zombie. =X I tell you.. I dont think I can differentiate real ghost and zombie if I see one on the day. =X

This man is hella disgusting! The makeup is DAMN GOOD THOUGH. But still... eeeksss! @.@!!

Er. no thank you.
Should I go? I feel like it. But of course, I'll go take picture ONLY. Seems fun though and scary at the same time. ahahahaha Will think about it.. but then again, I have assignment due on the 11th.. maybe not going. =(
.
1 comments:
We don't want people there who are just going to stand there in normal clothes and go "Eww, gross" and point and take photos and make judgements.
Either come dress up and get into the fun and festivity of the event or stay home, thanks!
Post a Comment