.

Brighton Up My Life

Yesterday, I went to Brighton Beach with another 3 friends, JiaLi, Piang (JiaLi's bf) and Minyi. It was BEAUTIFULL. Love the sky colour that day. So bluee! Brighton Beach is famous for its colourful small beach houses. And no, no one lives there. It was used as a changing room but now I think they just locked it up and it's for 'Pai Leng' purposes. Anyway,

Picture says a thousand words. Enjoy 'em.

Jia Li, me and Minyi.

The water is super clearrrr! Damn nice!

Ain't it nice

The sky is just so beautiful that day.

Colourful right~ I damn suka ;)

Minyi, Jia Li and Me! Heh Heh

We took a jumping earlier before but it failed. This is the best jumping picture. At least, for me it is. HEEE. ;)


Bye Bye now, Brighton Beach. I will return when I got a better camera. I used my phone camera thruout the trip as my digi cam sudah rosak. ;( Sad can. *you served me well, it's time to get a new camera! =)*

At last a group photo. =)

.

0 comments: