.

Just for you, Sara Lee!

Weeks ago, 5 of us, Fang, XiaoYan, JiaLi, Steph and me, decided to go get Sara Lee's dessert in the factory outlet in Heidelberg. (I hope I spelt it right) Ever heard of Sara Lee? I bet u have if u go to those frozen desserts section in the supermarket. Yes, they have a factory outlet for desserts. Weird? I thought so too. factory outlet for desserts Hmm.. Anyway, we started our journey about 9am. Taking 'Bus no. 11' (means walk la). The place from chisholm is very near only. Bus takes about 5 minutes only, so by walking it should be alright la~ not too far. All of us were carrying backpacks. Wonder how many I'm going to buy, backpack is the safest.Heh Heh.

The language Centre where most international students here take their Diploma course or English class. =) 

Hope u get ur wish come true. =)

Er.. no comment. Just want to post it up here. =)

It was quite fun walking there with a bunch of friends. We had fun in between. posing for silly picture and stuff. Though it was kinda sunny that day. ~.~ Too bad I wasnt wearing any hoodie. rawr!

Pose #1

Pose #2

We went to play in the playground on the way. XD Brings back all the memories. Ahh.. I miss playing in the playground when I was a little girl. Swings~ Slides~ Monkey bars~ 

That's me and XiaoYan btw. =) She's from Johor.

And finally after 1 hour I think(inclusive of playing time), we reached 'THE destination'. Was hyped! At last I get to eat SARA LEE's DESSERTS! <3




A picture of what Fang bought that day. LOL The frozen desserts are the best! My all time fav is the ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM! omg. U guys must go try. It's heavennnnnn! I'm going to buy again. One day. Walking to Sara Lee is definitely worth it. Though it was a tiring one when we walked back to our hostel. Fuh~ With all the desserts in our bags. @.@ and not to mention, the heat from the sun. Acckk! It was noon by the time we walked back. freaking sunny.

So in the end of the day, I bought 2 tubs of ice cream. One is Rocky Road ♥ ♥ One is Cappucino (which it makes my heartbeat goes fast after eating it, I cant take too much caffiene. tsk!) and 1 mixed berry cheesecake, which is still in my freezer. XD That's all for now. Will update again when I feel like it. And oh, last message....

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥Sara Lee I LOVE YOU! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

.

0 comments: