.

Happy 21st to my sisterrrrr

Hello People, *if there's any* I'm back! (after MIA-ing for 4 months)

The main reason I'm back is to dedicated this post to my sister :) We celebrated her 21st birthday at El Cerdo's @ Changkat Bukit Bintang. It's a very nice place. Pricey but worth it.

Photobucket

From top left: asparagus with ham, 4 types of sausages, seafood paella and pork ribs

Photobucket

the red wine was good. the aftertaste was not that bitter like other wines. Garlic prawns and deep fried calamari for Tapas and we had the bread and I believe that spread is lard (gross I know) for starters.

Photobucket
The Ong Siblings

Photobucket
Happy 2NE1 birthday Sue May!


Photobucket
Birthday Girl with family

Overall, we had a great night yesterday. Great food, great service, great ambiance, great BILL too. HAHA but it's all worth it. ahhhh I love family gatheringsss :)


.

0 comments: